It has come to my attention there is some debate as to who the sexiest group in Ireem is. I say we go a step further and decide who the sexiest people in Ireem are. To this end I am organizing a beauty contest. It is open to any who wish to enter and there is no cost. To enter simply send me a picture of yourself before Friday the 8th of May. If you do not have a suitable picture contact me and I will take one for you. I will put together note cards for the voting and pass them out to all who wish to vote. There will be two winners one male and one female. The winners will receive a free professional profile photograph on a Kingdom Of Sand back ground. These photographs will be placed in the chronicles so that all may know you are the most beautiful in Ireem. So send me those pictures people and let this be decided once and for all!

7 comments:

Merlin Renfold he is very handsome, we i would say that wouldn't i.

May 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Meri Shamen she gets my vote

May 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

KAHDOOOOSCH but only when he has his cock attached.

May 3, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

can we nominate ppl or do you have to nominate yourself

May 3, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

If you want to nominate someone else you must have a full perm pic of them to give me and you must have their permission.

May 3, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

natasha the undead, she's the least undead looking thing in kos.alwayds looks very ripe to me

May 5, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

were not actualy voting here in the chronicles I will send out NC's for you to vote on

May 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds