Well known bedouin Sir Jordan (MasterJ Swashbuckler) send out his captive undead Jos to capture Magi leader KCEE for him. His first intention for this action better stays unsaid, as it is too disturbing for some ears. Anyway ... when I made my rounds along the desert reaching auction side, KCEE came over to me, telling me all what had happened. I listened angrily, as the devil himself approached, a big grin on his face, rubbing his crotch and showing everyone proudly, who the true badass is.
He ordered KCEE down to his knees, while I was watching the scene shocked. Of course I remembered my job as Chronicles editor and stepped over bravely to get some answers. He placed the tip of his sword before my nose growling "What are your questions?"
I questioned the intention of his behaviour and the capture of KCEE as he answered "I plan on giving the Magi a little exercise, they have lazed about too much, they are fat and lazy, they need to get out" I frowned at him: "You are kidding ? Shall I write THAT ? " as he laughed at me: "The Magi are to get some exercise, with a little direction and...." as he glanced over to knights leader Jordina, who was standing there aswell "it will be at her expense, perhaps a few dead knights will serve the point to watch the tongue. I plan on having her 2nd in command excuted, perhaps the undead will want him. Joining Paw will be Ringo and Lyra !"
KCEE shook her head and ground her teeth as she stated "I will do anything you want, just don't hurt my Magi or any Knight !"
At this point, I have to explain, what is so special about this situation. I will not make big words, you only need to know for now: Sir Jordan is in hold of a magical stone, which allows him to control KCEE. This stone is bonded with her and somehow he found out how to manipulate it for his will.
As I did not intent to try him out I simply asked him, if he has anything he wants the people of Ireem to know. He answered: "You can tell the people of Ireem this: Ireem women, with the exception of a few, are all My sluts ! One million dinar as a gesture of good will might make Me consider letting the Magi free ! Oh and add this, for all of you that think I hate you, your right, for all of you that think I am out to get you, I am, and for those that think that I am sleeping with your woman, I am, sometimes two to three at a time ! I am a Bastard, plain and simple, and dinky toys: make sure you spell that right, B-A-S-T-A-R-D".
As you can see, it was hopeless to get any serious answer, I glared at him "You are sure you will not regret one day, what you do ?" but he only laughed "bring women pleasure so great they fall to My feet, kill all My enemies.........no I think I will be fine with that"
From this point on, he ignored me and ordered KCEE to make a note about the soon death of Paw, Ringo and Lyra. Dear reader, I am not sure what happened then, but probably he used the magical stone in any way! KCEE first refused to follow his orders, as he murmurred a few silent words. She suddenly fell down screaming in pain and terror, panting hard: "It's done !!" as he turned and headed to the sands. Jordi and me tried to help her up. She sighed and mumbled "I will have to go and ... do whatever it is, he wants " as she turned aswell to follow him.

While writing this I am not sure, what happens outside my office and I fear to step out of it every second. The imagination, that he has control over KCEE and as a consequence over all Magi too, scares me more then anything else before in my life. But be sure, dear reader: the Magi will do whatever they can. They will not give up and work on a solution to regain their self-control.
In the meantime I warn every citizen of Ireem: watch out for Sir Jordan and every Magi that approaches. You never know, what they will do to save their leaders life ! My own Master Sir Tim is a danger for Ireem aswell, as long as the former Bedu leader has control over KCEE. These are hard times, but I refuse to give up hope !

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds