Due to internal disagreements among the knights group, their leader Jordina McGinnis summoned a meeting to form a new knights council. Afterwards she agreed to give an interview, as the people of Ireem are for sure interested in the current state of the knighthood:
Tim Speiser: "What can you tell me of the knighthood? I know there has been much complaining and controversy?"
Jordina McGinnis: "Well Tim, what can I tell you, we had some problems inside our family, but we try to work it out..."

Tim Speiser: "There were several complaints about a council member that I shall not name. She has not been seen in the city as of late. Care to comment on that?"
Jordina McGinnis: "I know that the knights are not honorable in everyone's eyes. One of our knights had a lot of trouble, but the knights and this person found a way to clear it all. She has left Ireem to help people outside and I am sure she will find a place, where she can continue her work. She left the council long time ago anyway. Which leads me to the important part of our interview: Me and my second commander Paw formed a new council. We knights must work hard on making us strong again !"

Tim Speiser: "Indeed? Can you tell me the members? And the purpose of this council?"
Jordina McGinnis: "Of course, Tim! First there is myself, then Pawlaw as second commander.... we also have Guy..."

Tim Speiser coughs:" Excuse me Lady ! Did you say Guy? The same knight who was collared and branded by Jaril, the leader of the slavers?"
Jordina McGinnis: "Yes, I said that ! Guy was always loyal to me! As Ariberto the undead captured me for my protection, it were Guy and Hailea who came and fought for me! I know, some people do have a problem with him, but he is a good knight and a good man!"
Tim Speiser: "Does he still wear Jaril's collar?"
Jordina McGinnis: "No! Of course not ! And I am sure, that Guy would give his life for me and the knighthood ! But let me continue with the members of the new council. There are also in : Hailea, Urso, Bluesky, Estelle and Gara! "
Tim Speiser: "And the purpose of this council? They have authority over the other knights, if yourself or Paw is not here?"
Jordina McGinnis: "The council is the next behind me and paw, for important decisions we will always work together. For times Paw or I are not here, I trust them that they do everything in my sense. "

Tim Speiser: " Well, I thank you Lady for your time on this, I shall write it up for the paper..."

At this point it got very interesting. Lady Jordina, as she tried earlier to avoid speaking of their internal problems, suddenly seemed to change her mind! But read by yourself:

Jordina McGinnis:"I am sure some of the knights have a problem with that ! I mean with some of the new members. Paw and I think, our decision forming it like that, is correct ! But sadly I get blackmails about one special person, who is now in! I will tell no names here, but the person is suspected to be a spy! As you can see, I don´t care about it, this person will stay where she is !"

Tim Speiser: "You recieved threats about one of these knights being on council ? Would you care to elaborate on that? "
Jordina McGinnis: "Yes, I did. I was always and still will protect and stand behind all knights. I have a lot of trouble inside my own group for doing this. But I do not give up and will solve all issues with each of them personally."

Tim Speiser: "Do you wish to name the knights that made these threats?"
Jordina McGinnis: " NO Tim ! But imagine that: if your own people do not respect you, treat you the way they treated me, why should I not get angry and disappointed ? I told them my opinion and I will solve these issues inside the knights group, this I can assure you ! I am a real knight and I will protect me and my family ! I am their leader and this is my duty ! But I am fraught with hope, that we recieve our peace back with the new council !"

Tim Speiser sighs " Lady Jordi, I sincerly hope you do. If there are knights threatening their own leader, I doubt the population of Ireem would be able to count on their honor."
Jordina McGinnis: " No worry, we are already working on this. The people of Ireem can always count on the knighthood !"

The interview ended at this point, but still some questions are left. The special knight Lady Jordi was talking about earlier, was seen back in Ireem and rumors tell, this person is planing on forming a rebel group against the knights! Dear reader I leave you now with your own thought about what this will mean for us all in the near future. Be sure, the Chronicle will stay in close contact to Lady Jordi to get the latest information !

4 comments:

Obviously this knight leader seems alittle emotional unstable and lost when being interviewed, is it her safety is in danger or the whole knight group are?With or without internal conflicts in their group will never change their future in Ireem.

May 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I AS A KNIGHT do not feel protected or supported by my leader I propose a no confidence bill to get Jordi replaced by someone stronger...We are the laughing stock of Ireem

May 20, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Hi all! I think all people that know me knows that i always try to help all they need help! My problem is not that i want more protection my problem is that i want that some knights wake up and work! Like a knight should do! And when a knight like the anonymous has a problem with me than come to me and say it ! I am always there for my knights! No need to do it like this you did!

May 21, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

Being there for the knights is not good enoough to be a leader, one must be able to think, evaluate and act for the best interest of ireem, its citizen and knights... ... not just always standing there screaming "I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU... ..."when your knight is already captured.

May 21, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds