Return of Aizen

Yes, it is true ! Former Undead Leader Aizen Wind is back ! He was seen in and around the city of Ireem by many witnesses. Rumors tell, that preys were running scared through the desert and knights are busy with fighting again.
Today I found an anonymous scroll in my office box, which attests the truth of the rumors :
"There I was, sitting in the slaver's camp minding my own business when none other then Aizen Wind enters the camp chained and being dragged by Shaka. Now how did the mighty Aizen get captured by a pathetic slaver, I'll never know but it does raise some questions like why did Aizen return, how did he lose to Shaka, and will he be free shorty ... As a close friend to Aizen I can find these things out ... at a price of course. Anonymous "

Now, as I saw Aizen dieing by myself at that time, I of course want to know more about his cryptical return! But beeing scared too much for going down into catacombs alone, as my undead days are long time over, I hereby beg you now, dear Anonymous: please, please contact me as soon as possible! I need you urgently to get the information the people of Ireem are entitled to. I am sure we can work out an adequate payment together! And you may rest assured, your true identity will not be revealed. You find me in my office everyday !

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds