Chronicles welcomes Tim Speiser


Many of you good readers know me already, but I decided this was a good time to tell you a little about myself. I am the Magi Tim Speiser. I did not come to this city by choice but have found a good life here. The Magi have taken me in and KCEE has instructed me in our arts.
You may have heard or read some stories pertaining to some of my spells that ……had complications lets say. I assure you these really very minor problems are behind me and I am happy to help anyone with their magical needs. You will however have to sign a waiver, KCEE has decided its required, stating you will not hold the Magi responsible if something were to go amiss.
Strangely I have had much time on my hands as no one has needed my assistance recently. This however gave me the time to meet my Dinky. Seeing how much influence she had on the powerful of Ireem I was naturally interested in why this was so. It didn’t take me long to realize that this power she wielded was a result of her position as owner of this fine paper.
As she and I became closer I also began to enjoy this level of influence to a certain degree. I began to pay attention to the goings on of Ireem and writing my own stories for Dinky to publish. This satisfied me for a time but now I have decided it is not enough.
I believe that I can better control…..I mean report, yes report the news if I take a more active role in the chronicles. So you will often see me by Dinky’s side as she conducts interviews or conducting them myself from time to time. I look forward to keeping all the people of Ireem well informed.
My Thanks
Tim Speiser

6 comments:

Control ?!?!?! Pffft ! I know very well, what you want to control, hun !!

*pouts a little ... then smiles*

But anyway... welcome to the team! We will have a lot of fun for sure !

April 14, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

*Growls at Dinky*
Don't be telling people my secrets crazy. That control comment was merely a typo I swear
*Crosses his fingers behing his back*

April 14, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Oh! Then shame on me, how silly....I thought you are talking about controlling ME!
*sighs in relief and grins*

April 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

*Chuckles*
That goes without saying little one

April 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Tim..a reporter of great renown Im sure..but perhaps less accurate than one should.be (unless you subscribe to the theory."never let the truth get in the way of a good story"??)You referred toa ...errr.Sir Jordan. as bedouin leader..this is not so..perhaps he may be an interim custodian of the role..but nothing more. Maybe the forthcoming election shall deem that does lead.. but until then you do us beds an injustice by referring to him as our leader.
Regards,
Derry Marder D.C.B.

April 17, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Derry you argue semantics and not even that well. By your own words he is interim leader which i believe means he is leader until the new election is held. Surely you can find something else to complain about?

April 17, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds