Bedouin Leader Interviews

Election time is here again for the Bedouin camp. There are five candidates for Bedouin leader. Below you will find interviews conducted with each. Hopefully they will assist you in your decision of who is the best man to lead you. I asked each candidate three questions.

Tim Speiser : Why would you make the best leader for the Bedu?

MasterJ Swashbuckler : Because I am a ruthless Bastard and they all respect that. I say it like it is and if you don't like it, too bad.

Raiden Yarrowroot : There are a couple of good choices for leader of the Bedouin tribe...I would like to get more involved in multiple group rp and work with everyone as a tribe to grow stronger as a group.

Sando Nagy : Well Tim, I'm glad you've asked me that. See, the main reason why I will be the best leader for the Bedouins is because I have the whole picture of what is going on in this desert, therefore I will be able to guide the group knowing what and how to do in each moment. Unfortunately, nowadays is not enough for a leader only loving and caring about the group. A high level in political skills and a complete understanding of the society of Ireem is essential to not let other groups conquer our terrain. Terrain, in other hands, that belongs to us for historical reasons and that I'm not letting anyone take it from us.

Derry Marder : I and my brothers against my cousins, I and my brothers and my cousins against the world." I respect and understand the importance of family, would lead by example and make sure everyone had a role, a clearly defined one, within this one big happy family..LOL...

Remvarian Asturias : Well, I seem to be the only one who has an interested in finding out the reason
for someone doing something before they might regret. A leader needs brains,
not just brawn.


Tim Speiser : How will you try to advance the bed's position in KOS?

MasterJ Swashbuckler : I actually prefer to take My women in the open as opposed to a bed. Strange that you would want to know My sexual tendencies Tim, looking for pointers?

Raiden Yarrowroot : At the moment destroying the slavers and increasing our trade is high on the list my priorities. But first of all uniting the Bedouin tribe in a common purpose would be my first on my list. We have an opportunity to rp with several groups and with more interaction with the palace.

Sando Nagy : I know exactly what it's needed to do according with the current situation of our tribe in particular and the desert in general, but I can't make public my strategies for security reasons. I am sure you understand it Tim, although one thing is sure, and you can underline this.....*Sando Nagy showing strength and determination rises his fist and with threatening voice he says*....We have our scimitars sharpened and our muscles stronger than ever, we won't show mercy to our enemies anymore until this desert is what it's meant to be, a place to live in peace, free of monsters and savages.

Derry Marder : TRY??? Snort, scoff, scratch, fart..when Derry sets his mind on something.. he does it, he does not have to try..
Although these damn slavers have proved an almighty pain in the backside lately. I’m considering whether to annihilate them or simply just enslave them to carry out menial tasks...

Remvarian Asturias : As it stands, it's as though everyone run's through the camp or around
it without much care for the Bedu. I aim to change that by sending a clear
message to those running through the camp that the sand's beyond the palace
gate belong to the Bedu, and we are not to be trifled with.


Tim Speiser : What can you do as leader to fix the smell of camel dung coming from your camp?

MasterJ Swashbuckler : That's the dead slavers rotting under the camel dung you smell. We gave up burying them, the dung cleans up the bones well and then we use the bones for teacups. After all, Bedouins are famous for their tea!

Raiden Yarrowroot : I would ship all of the camel dung to the slavers camp of course...they are used to foul smells and it might even be an improvement in their landscape.

Sando Nagy : Well Tim, I know that to those that are not used to it can be a funny smell but I have to say that I've smelled worse dungs *Sando Naggy with sardonic smile* like for example some knights' when they meet an undead. And we better not talk about slavers' smell, they seem to have asses instead of armpits.

Derry Marder : Our beasts are to be fitted with methane gas powered fans. Which will fan the odor of excrement, downwind to Slavers Bay, where it will not be noticed. Indeed it will improve that environment.

Remvarian Asturias : I think if I were to catch each person running through the camp, I'd have enough man or slave-power to have such buried far enough beneath the sand that it no longer is an issue.

There you have it Bedouins. I hope this helps you make your decision. You will receive a notice when the voting is to begin.

2 comments:

Why did Sando Nagy want the Bedu to move into the city, and even more curious, why would he want the Sultana to wed an undead. To have an undead couple rule Ireem? Very curious desires in a leader........

April 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I wish you all good luck! I hope the best will win! ;-)))
love Jordi

April 24, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds