Love is in the air!


While standing at the city gates this evening Dinky and I came upon a curious site. As my mind drifted towards the rolling sands and perhaps something to kill I felt a small tug on my kilt.
I looked down to see Dinky’s excited face. "Look there Sir!" she exclaimed. i followed her gaze and saw Lady Mirna Muggins standing next to Sir WildSoul Rose.
I thought nothing of it until Dinky continued "Look at the way she stares at him!" My curiosity peaked we approached the pair.
They agreed to answer a few questions so I drove right to the heart of the matter.
"You seem to be the new power couple in Ireem, I saw you speaking at the audience with the sultana. Did it start there?" I asked. Yes I know it was a leading question dear readers but why beat around the bush?
At first Sir WildSoul declined to comment, Until I accused him of using the poor lady.
"Tim .. is it enough to say that we are both happy ?"
Through out this all Lady Mirna could not keep her eyes off this gentleman. What happend Next surprised even I. Lady Mirna walked up to him and whispered I love you in his ear. In her excitement she was not as quiet as she intended to be and provided us with the answer we sought.
If you see them around the city be sure to pass on your congratulations, and maybe if we are lucky Ireem will have another grand wedding at which to celebrate.
Included is a sketch of the happy couple.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds