Letter to the editor:


"On this day about mid day I , The Magi Tim Speiser, was summoned to the auction site by Arian Clip. He wished for me to check on his captive the Lady Knight Hailea Alter. When I arrived Hailea was unable to remember who she was or who anyone else was for that matter. It was believed that she fell down and hit her head.
Upon my examination of her I found evidence of a very contagious and dangerous disease. I immediately recommended she be quarentined untill the healer KC can have a look at her.
Suddenly she jumped to her feet and ran from the auction place screaming incoherently. She was found by the well by the Knight Urso and Magi Eagle trying to bathe in the citys water supply.
It is not known if she was sucsessful in tainting the water supply but all of Ireem should be warned. If you notice any symptoms such as memory loss, dellusions, paranoia or madness you should seek help from the healer right away. The Knight Hailea was last seen running into the desert screaming about her mother. If you see her do not approach her. Find a knight and report it right away."
Magi Tim Speiser

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds