As promised in an earlier article and as I know many people in Ireem are the same curious like me, I moved to Palace to interview Palace Eunuch Zhexiao Zhangsun. He of course was so friendly to answer some questions.

Dear reader, what follows now is partially indeed shocking, so be warned before you continue to read !

Question: "Are you the only Palace Eunuch in Ireem ?"
Answer: "Yes, I am currently the only servant who has been selected for this position."


Question: "What is your excact function in Palace ?"
Answer: "My main duties are to guard and protect the Sultana, the royal family and the harem ladies from all manner of dangers. I also help advise the Sultana on her decisions."


Question: "What are you doing all day long ?"
Answer: "My day consists of continued walks around the palace to ensure the palace is neat and tidy, that the harem baths are warm, and the silk sheets clean and soft. I have food and tea to serve to the sultana, and instruction to give to the harem ladies on how to be the best in the kingdom."

Question: "Was it your personal choice to become an eunuch or have you been forced?"
Answer: "After being purchased by the Palace it was decided that the harem and royal family needed a safe male servant, so I was offered the position. The prestige of the position outweighs the prestige of the galleys or salt mines I think."




At this point, I will give you, dear reader a last warning. The next part is extremely shocking and I still feel sick imagining that. So when you have a weak constitution and you tent to faint easily, please stop reading NOW ! On the other hand, it could give some nice incitations what to do with your captive after a fight....



Question: "Can you please describe it DETAILED how this ....cutting procedure...is going on ?"
Answer: "I was welcomed into the harem by some of the harem ladies, who gently bathed and washed me with great tenderness. My hair was then shaved into my current style to show my status, and then I was brought before the throne to swear my eternal loyalty to the royal family. Once this was done, I was brought to the infirmary, where the royal physician awaited me. Some tea was given to me, and the area shaved and washed while the knife was sharpened. Once this was done my legs were spread, my manhood grabbed and pulled as far away from my body as possible....and a single sweep of the knife later, I was fit for the harem. After they fitted the plug to keep the hole open while I healed, I was allowed to rest for three days, after which it was removed. Once it was removed I was sent to the harem to begin my new duties as the Sultana's Eunuch."


Question: "Did you loose your nature horniness when getting ...eeeeerhmmm cut ? I mean,with all the beautiful females around, how do you handle it ? Do you have to handle anything though? "
Answer: "No. Even though I am no longer a man, I still have the longings and desires of a man. While the knife has smoothed the area between my legs it has not smoothed my passions. I focus on my duty to the Sultana and her slaves and servants, and focus on serving and satisfying all their needs. I do however confess that the sight of all this beauty around me makes me sigh wistfully as I wonder what might have been. With the form of cut chosen for me I have nothing left to handle."

Question: "The Palace is working on increasing and upvalueing the Harem at the moment. As member of the slaver group I am of course interested in business with Palace. Who is the one to talk with, when we are interested in selling a fine trained slave ?"
Answer: "Palace Scribe Lady Elysa, Second Minister Sir Kadar and Lady Mirna are the best people to speak to at this time." /* editorial note: talk to them later, the constant hitting of Chris and Jasmine cost me a lot of Dinar to pay the seamstress for new clothes! */

Question: "What differs a Harem slave from a common desert slave in your opinion ?"
Answer: "A harem slave is a person of incomparable beauty, grace and discretion. They are someone who appreciates the finner things in life and is willing to sacrifice to achieve them."

Question: "Do you sometimes peek into the Sultana's bedroom ? Is she sleeping alone or does she have staff around all the time ?"
Answer: "I do peek into the Sultana's bedroom to make sure she is not in need of anything, so yes she does have staff around, namely myself."

Question: "Did you notice too the obvious attraction our Sultana has for a special Bedu Leader and Sir Mikk Graves ? Who will win the race for her heart in your opinion ? And what present was it that Sir Jordan gave to her ?????? "
Answer: "The Sultana's heart is her own, and it is not for her slaves to discuss, I'm afraid. Again, I really can't say, but let it just be said, it was a treasure beyond compare. As for her heart, the only one who can win will be whomever the Sultana chooses."

Question: "What is wrong with those Palace guards ? I mean, everytime I sneek into Palace to have a look or even try to sit in Sultana's throne I get chased away !?!?!"
Answer: "Hmmm, there is something wrong there. Normally they should be capturing you and tossing you in the dungeon for a proper beating. I shall have Mustafa and Hakim flogged at once for neglect of duty. "

Question: "Any gossip about Palace internals you want to share with us ?"
Answer: "No, I would prefer to keep my head on my shouilders, thank you very much." *smiles sligthly*


Question: "Any last words to the citizens of Ireem ?"
Answer: "If I had violated the Sultana's trust by repeating palace gossip, that question would have been painfully appropriate. No, no final words."

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds