Djinn Plot revealed !

This morning I came upon the new Djinn leader Indigo (wolfenstien Khandr) and one of her followers at the auction place. During our conversation I was surprised to stumble upon the truth behind this insidious disease that has been ravaging our fair city.
I submit the following notes of that conversation:
Indigo: "A Djinns health is not bound by the same rules"
Tim Speiser: "Or perhaps the Djinn do not worry about the infection because they are responsible for it? It could very well be mystical in origin. Is this some plot cooked up by you Indigo?"
Jesma Pearl says nonchalant: "Well, Indigo, Tim is on to us. Guess we better kill him now."
Indigo: "Perhaps you are right Jesma, the magi needs to die..." *sighs* "but not tonight..."

My dear readers I am writing this scroll secluded in the Magi Tower. I will endeavor to have it published before any retribution can be taken against me. But I ask you people the following questions:
  • What kind of leader have the Djinn elected?
  • What does she hope to gain by turning the citys population mad?
  • Is there anything that Lady KC can do to combat this attatck?

written by Tim Speiser

1 comments:

its interesting the way things can be taken completely out of context ...
perhaps if you included the earlier conversation where you accuse both i and jesma of being delusional and or mad ...
our statements might make more sense ...
it is just another fine example of how little even well educated maji's know about the djinn...
-indigo ..

April 6, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds