Nowhere is it Safe…

Tonight, while wandering around the palace, I heard a man’s voice coming from the harem. Cautiously and quietly, I went upstairs to the harem and found the slaver Storm Berjis (whom I recognized from one of the auctions) smooth talking a slave girl (whose name I will not reveal to protect her). As small as I am, I confronted the trespasser but found a great problem in drawing the scimitar that is nearly as big as I am and almost as heavy. Stepping from the shadows, I spoke to ask how they got in. Lie after lie he told me trying to say he was a knight and that he was really Arian Clip and that the knights were here to take over the city in the name of their god.

As best I can remember the conversation went like this;

“How did you get in here?” I asked as the tall ruggedly handsome man just grinned back at me tapping his rope and it’s hook. “You know the penalty for being here” I said? “What’s the penalty” he replied as he scanned the room for others besides the little woman confronting him. With that, he drew his sword smiling, “Yell and I slice your throat woman” He snorted back. Then with his free hand he uncoiled his rope and handed it to the slave girl saying “Set that on the wall ledge slave”. “Yes master” was her reply. “The Sultana will have your head” I said indignantly only to hear him say, “She may try woman” as he heartily laughed.

Then the most remarkable conversation ensued where in his smooth talking and threats I knew for certain he was the trespassing slaver. He tried repeatedly to lie his way out of this situation and then resorted to threats while insinuating the knights were about to kill all of the citizens….

The lying man who was a slaver says, “Do you know who I am or what group is mine? I am a Knight and my name is Arian Clip. Us knights are on a mission here.....and this city will be ours. With that comment and in laughter, he exhibited his long, straight sword and slapped my cheek with it.

“You are not a Knight; you are a Slaver and trespassing. I can tell by the whip on your belt you devil do not lie to me, I am a seer, I know what you are”. I said coyly. “That mean nothing to me, I swear that I am a knight, on the cross and on Jesus Christ, Son of God”. He snickered back. I retorted back half screaming, “I will not be fooled, my djinn blood of my mother tells me you lie”!

He rolled his eyes back and said, “Djinn.....VADE RETRO SATANAS! In nomine pater et fili et sancti” he then did a swift sign of cross and kissed his blade...."help me God"
“I will return you to the ninth circle of hell, the place from where you belong”! “Shoo” I said raising my voice. “We, knights have now a reason to burn this city to the ground” he replied once again claiming to be a knight. “You are a devil now go from here” I replied evidently persuasively.

“I'll come back with the crusaders; soon your head will adorn the walls!! Blasphematory mouthy diable…Jesus.......Lead my hand..." lunges toward the evil beast, aiming at her heart" without waiting the result, the intruder swiftly turns his heels and run to the opening, jumping over the wall and shouting in his fall, “KNIGHTS,BROTHERS IN FAITH, THERE IS A DEMON IN THE PALACE !!!!”

These were not the words of a knight but of the slaver Storm Berjis… fortunately for me, no harm was done except for the insults to both the knights and her majesty the Sultana. But now, I tremble in fear.

-Anonymous

4 comments:

I would have believed this to be Storm alright. But when you wrote down: "the tall ruggedly handsome man", I knew instantly that this could not be Storm because he is as ugly as they come.

November 9, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

You could have post the whole rp.
You claim have seen a whip on my belt as I clearly stated that it was a grappling hook which I have handed to the slave for her to let it hang from the wall.

Kylara, i don't conceal my face under layers of clothes, neither i hang around with undeads.....are you trying to hide something ?

November 10, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Hey, I never claimed that I looked hot. Only that you are ugly. How I look remains to be seen (but not by you).

November 10, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

oh my gosh, post the whole RP, are you crazy! That'd mean I wasn't fed the entire story and take away from the drama of the moment! Hopefully "Anonymous" stays in hiding now.

November 10, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds