While apartment hunting, my beau, Sir Seraf, and I entered an apartment which was for rent, to have a look around. The "for rent" sign was on the door; it was unoccupied, clean, and available.

We were giving the place a good look-over, checking for signs of bedbugs or lice, that sort of thing. We had heard a bedouin has occupied the room last, so we thought it prudent to make sure he left no vermin behind.

While we were examing the mattress for signs of critters, Jonathan the bedu rented the room, right under our noses! He walked in and immediately locked the door, pocketing the key!

We were stuck in there with him, and I was very concerned, because although the room had been cleaned, there is no telling what kind of creatures might live on his person, and you have all seen my hair. Imagine trying to delouse these locks!

In my panic to keep my distance, I ran to the balcony and jumped off. Sir Seraf soon followed.

We wish to counter any slander with the truth, and to also warn the people of Ireem that Jonathan is tricky and conniving.

That's all.

Lady Enigma

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds