The Chronicles office today received a scroll which contain a message from one of our knight, Sir Noctis of Ordo Nox.  It was written on a leather parchment with some dark red ink......

====================================

Chaos takes over the city, disorder came into the rows of knights. Seeing that happen, I felt the urge to explain
my actions and my principles and to make them known to the people of Ireem.

1) I follow no codes, I don't discuss the aspects of morals. I doubt it is my duty. However, I respect the Law of Ireem and I defend it. Not knowing the law gives no excuse to those who break it. The book of Law can be found by the knights' office. Take a time to read and understand it. Obey it and I would never come to bother You. I never touched anyone who was innocent.

2) I am a simple knight, I don't approve the crime reports. I do make reports and sometimes I do investigate them. But only the leaders of knight clans have the power to approve the reports. I respect their judgement and their authority and I would not discuss those ever. If a crime report on You was approved, that, by Ireem law, means you are guilty untill proven innocent. If you are guilty, I would come and arrest you. Obey the law and that won't happen.

3) It's true that I don't arrest just every criminal. Some of them are powerfull fighters to whom I am no match on alone. I am just a simple knight and I arrest those criminals whom I can handle. That is reasonable. Only with our efforts combined we, knights, can purge the city from the criminal filth. So I speak to you, sirs and ladies. We are to lay our inner struggles aside. We serve the city, we serve Sultana, we enforce the law. That is our duty and our goal. Unity would make us strong. Inner struggles would make us weak.

4) When I come to a criminal to perform an arrest, I always suggest to just come to the office peacefully and sign the arrest papers. Don't bother explaining me that you are innocent - it's not for me to decide. If I come for you, it means you are guilty (see pt.2). I would not discuss your crimes - that is not my duty. If you indeed are innocent, the trial would show it. If you refuse to come peacefully, I am allowed to use force on you and I would use that privilege. You are warned. Obey the knight and that would not happen.

5) Assault on a knight who arrests a criminal is a crime. If your friend, your leader, your servant or whoever else is arrested, step aside and don't make it worse for yourself. Use your own judgement. You are warned. Obey the law and you would have nothing to fear in Ireem.

6) If you are a criminal who refuses to pay for his crimes, the knights aren't obliged to treat you with respect. The knights aren't obliged to show any compassion to a criminal. We are no saints. We just do our work, and it is a hard one. Don't anger the knights, you are warned.

Signed:"Sir Noctis of Ordo Nox, a.k.a. The Rat King."

8 comments:

a rat in the knights.. what comes next? a camel in armor?
there used to be days when knights were honorable and fair, but with the rat in the knights, it seems the groups slowly becomes a group of undead friends.
taking the law as an excuse to arrest bedouins and other innocent people, while the true evil can do as they please, the undeads!
i demand the knights to get back to their old glory and not to become a zoo, kick the rat out and make it crawl back to its hole where it came from!

January 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

Oh how laughtable! The so called Co-Leader of the Bedouins who is also the fuck toy of most of the slavers is talking about honor! How about YOU bedouins sort out your own shit before you worry about other people!

January 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

Lady Stella sits to enjoy her breakfast by the balcony of her luxurous house opening the today´s chronicles willing for some funny gossips or maybe Grammy "relations" tips
After taking the first sip tasting the well made coffee spiced with cardamon she whispers to herself "The knight creature made a good point on the item 4"

January 22, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

Well said Sir Noctis.

January 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

another person who sounds jealous lol
dear Lela, i dont think that my private life is any of your business or concern.
to item 4, how can a trial prove innocence if the lawyer is killed during trial?
yes that happend to me, the rat killed my lawyer, deadly trials

January 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

It's not about jealous. But how can you accused others being dishonor when you sleep with slavers (we have lost counts how many now, is there a slavers who haven't had a go between your legs yet?) and hunt with them (remember the time when Eve was Olaf's huntress and private whore?)

The Undead being evil? Please.... how many undeads are around and how many Bedouins are there? Every day we see the Bedouins marching in the city in their numbers and bully everyone else. Who are the evils in the city?

January 23, 2012 at 5:22 AM  

interesting how you know so much about that,
If i had to decide between being a slut or a kinky perv, stalking other peoples private life, then yes i´d rather be a slut.
At least I can get a date.
Looks like you haven't had any action since 500BC and dont blame me, slavers are hot, im very sorry if that was your grandson or YOUR fatal attraction I was sleeping with.. chuckles

January 23, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

No wonder the Bedu are in such a mess. Not only the co-leader is the slavers' whore but also proud of it. There used to be days when the Bedu were filled with honorable people. April should take back the clan and sort out the mess by sending those traitors to the slavers camp to serve their masters.

January 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds