Dear Ireem,

Today I ask for your support in becoming Ireems next physician. A long time passed since I came to Ireem and was able to learn a lot about all the wonderful species in and around Ireem. Getting swept up in all those fights I learned quickly to heal a lot of wounds.

For a long time I was a loyal knight to our beloved sultana. In this time I learned that prejudices are the enemies of everyone, not only the knights. I tried to be there for the people that asked for help. I didn’t care for rumors against my family and friends and keep it that way. I am one of the few that doesn’t ask if you are from same “tribe” or “clan” I don’t ask if you feed on blood or bread. I am just me.

If you need help, whatsoever, I am here. I do not only bandage your wounds. I also listen to you and maybe my experience in the law can also heal your soul from doubts. I am not trained in any kind of magic. My personal magic is a warm smile and a strong hand to reset a dislocated arm. Perhaps the best magic needed in a combative city like ours.

Come and find out that you can trust someone in this city doubtless. Someone that won’t let you bleed to unconsciousness and don’t ask for your money and wont sell you to your enemies.

Best regards
Lady Caya

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds