Dearest Ireemians,

I humbly come before you to kindly request your vote in the election for the position of Mistress at the wonderful House of Pleasure.

The months of inactivity at my place of work have been difficult to sit back and endure, however upon discovering the elections would be opening up, I leaped at the first chance I had to sign up.. Hoping and dreaming I would soon have the opportunity to turn the infamous, yet abandoned, red building above the Arabesque into the booming center of pleasure I know it could be.

With my candidacy I offer my skills from my official training as a Courtesan inside of the Sultana’s Royal Harem, as well as 90+ days of training as a street Courtesan at the House of Pleasure itself. As the House of Pleasure’s most active, diligent, hard-working and dedicated member of staff I offer much knowledge that will provide assistance with sponsored events, dances, seminars, and whatever else your lovely, twisted little hearts may desire.
I have been fully trained in the skills in which I know how to please, and given the opportunity, I know I can make Ireem, and you, proud. So please, let me rise to the occasion, and I am sure I can make your own dreams come true.

Forever yours,
Najah Gharam.

2 comments:

stupid short Slut gets my vote....

January 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

OH HELLYEAH. ♥

...So I know, I am biased toward a very dear friend, though objectively speaking thanks to my long (rp and ooc) history with her I can also quite emphatically vouch for her as an excellent choice, and if asked could provide a long list of reasons that aren't at all affected by favouritism (and a list of ones that probably are, though for the sake of anyone ploughing through this already-tl;dr comment, I'll stick to the "if asked" part and omit the latter list)...

...Come to think of it I'm not sure yet if I'm allowed to vote on this - I've been somewhat discouraged by a few of the last elections (some of which were quite relevant to my interests, but closed to me). But just in case, and either way~

. .. ..:

♥ I VOTE A VERY FUCKING LOUD YES ON THIS.
NAJAH FOR THE FUCKING WIN. ♥


:.. .. .

[ P.S.: Also, to the other commenter before me; I'm very glad she's got your vote, and yes she's a midget, as I keep telling her, glad to know it wasn't just me seeing that. I... er... wouldn't know about the "slut" part but come on now, she's a courtesan. Courtesans aren't sluts unless they're doing a lot of indiscriminate unpaid work.
But, anyway, the main point I have to point out to you (which triggered this response to you in the first place) is that this particular midget courtesan sure as Hell ain't stupid, and even if she doesn't take offence at that insinuation of yours, some of us might. But her wit and creativity are just two of the reasons she's perfect for whatever position she wants to run fo-- - --Pffft. Position.
**Beavis-style snortlol. All serious lost.** --dammit. XD

...I'm just gonna claim that was an intentional pun, stop rambling, and sit over here cheering for my (tiny) Sister now. Go Najah. Wooot!~ ^u^ ♥♥♥

January 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds