A letter was passed on to the Chronicles office a few days ago.....

===============================

I've heard a lot about the recent struggle between the bedus and the knights. Today I've been a witness to an outstanding event which I would like to tell about. A bedu named Bradflea came to the knight's headquarter and ignited it on fire, luckilly, noone was inside at the time. He did that at daylight, me and three more people have seen it.

  By the way, only one of the witnesses belonged to the undead race, so don't tell me about undeads and knights plotting together against bedus! Definitely not in that case. Four of us tried to stop the firestarter for questioning, but the insolent bedu just stated he is innocent and did nothing. He started to insult us and we had to explain him he was wrong. So is that male one of the glorious bedu freedom fighters who opposes the corrupt knight reign? If so, I am dissapointed. He's no rebel, just a small crook, pyromaniac who puts the fires on and then cowardly lies he didn't do it.

  The second disappointing thing was that bedu leader, Antar, took the side of the criminal. He protects his men even when they obviously don't deserve it. I expected more sence and more wisdom from someone who leads so many people. Instead of teaching Bradflea the right way, he took his side! How are we to treat bedus after that! I am no knight, I'm just a citizen who wants to walk streets safe, without a need to watch my back for bandits coming from the desert. Maybe if bedu leader starts viewing his own people more critical, there would finally be peace in Ireem.


  There are many outlaws amongst desert folks. And there are many honorable bedu people who suffer, being judged by the actions of those few troublemakers. What a shame! And Antar, that shame is on you!

Signed:"The voice of truth."

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds