Candidate Statement from Fateema

===================================

The Dolphin Baths are an oft neglected yet supreme resource in Ireem. Our citizens are constantly on alert for random attacks and yes even wars between clans and groups. Why to stay refreshed ~ in good muscle tone and alert ~ the Baths and Expert Massages are a necessity here!

Every man , woman and creature is constantly vigilant, suffering from stress, wounds and assaults recieved in combat.

Only a soothing bath with medicinal herbs and oils followed by a true therapeutic massage given by strong yet tender hands can restore them to peak capacity. And I , Fateema Asalia, am able to provide this. (smiles ) Healing relaxation and massage are a specialty of mine learned from the very best of many sources both magical and earthly...Yes I have been sought by everyone from Sultans, Shieks and Kings to paupers and slaves for restoring their precious bodies to full glorious functioning . How delighted I would be to have the Dolphin Baths as my venue to share these skills with my beloved co-citizens of Ireem and the sands.


I promise to be available and accessible, training my employees in these most special arts and to have this wondrous source of healing ready for all in Ireem.

I humbly ask for the votes of our people of all races and clans to manage these most beautiful baths and massage rooms and maintain a standard of excellence we have not experienced here before.
Salaam Ireem ( smiles )

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds