Vote Alreania DaSilva For Dolphin Baths

After a long hard battle you will need a place to relax. If I own the baths you will be enveloped in the hot steam as you enter, and attended to in the most pleasurable manner by the sexy youthful women I will hire. Imagine your tense body rippling as skilled hands massage and rub their way over your body. Relaxation whenever you need it is a firm reason to vote for me.

Ladies I promise to find the most handsome of attendants for you as well. I will bring you strong well-defined men with skillful hands that know where to knead away stresses of the day. Cleanse yourself for your husbands and masters, or simply for yourself.

I will keep many scented oils in stock for the bathing pleasures of both sexes. Perfumes, colognes and heated oils will also be available for your pleasure.

Take a moment to vote for me… Vote Alreania DaSilva for the Dolphin Baths.

Alreania

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds