Good day to you, I am Inara Sands, Bedouin of the sands of Ireem.

I will keep this short and simple, after having been braught here by slavers years ago, I came to study many skills that the city offers her people. Among these was a position at the clinic learning medicine and treatment.  Now more than ever with the unrest that prevails within and without the city walls, healers are in dire need..it is our duty to see to all whom may come to us injured, sick and in need.

I have placed myself in the position to help all I can, a testiment to this occured two nights past when the Knight hall was attacked and a battle broke out between those who protect the city and the Djinn.
Having placed myself in the frey, I preceeded to aid the injured Knights, bandaging their wounds and healing injuries so that they could continue to fight and end the disturbance in the streets.

I wish to continue my oath to aid those in need, be it within the walls of the city, the Palace or the sands..call up on me and I will do my best. Should I be elected to the status of owner at the Phsyicians office, I will propose meetings once a month to teach proper medical procedures to the healers of Ireem, and basic classes on healing and how best to utilize what the clinic offers the people.

Salaam and good health!
~Inara Sands~

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds