Hi, I am Myth. I am a Magi. My talents are used to heal. I even have a lovely pet donkey named Djari' who helps bring injured people to the phsicians office for healing. I am blessed to have trained under our wonderful physican Anna and currently work at the Mystic to increase my knowlwedge of mental healing. My pursuit of healing will continue as after I have mastered mental healing I will move on to learn the skills of an alchemist. I do hope you vote for me to be the next owner of the Mystic. I am a skilled reader of cards and would enjoy giving private readings from 3 to 15 cards. I have many wonderful ideas for events as the next owner, some a bit silly, always fun and enjoyable. Thank you for your vote ahead of time, I look forward to making the Mystic an amazing place to pursue your mystical inquires.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds