A Candidate statement from Lady Elyza (Elyza Swansong)

*********************
Many of you know me already, as I came to Ireem as a young woman, orphaned and destitute. I was raised from the streets by the Sultana, who gave me a job in the palace and a home. For so long I was Royal Scribe, until my djinn heritage made itself known and I left to study magick under the Magi Tim and KCEE.

Now I am a fortune teller and mystic. I spend much time every day in the Mystic Parlor, doing tarot readings without charge (donations always appreciated however!), giving advice, listening to people's joys and sorrows. Now it is time that this Mystic Parlor is available, and with the vote of those who wish to have the Mystic Parlor continue to be active as it has been since I came to work here long ago, it will continue to thrive and provide these much sought after services for the people of Ireem. Events planning is already in my thoughts. For those of you who accustomed in the past to seeing the place empty, abandoned by all its owners before I took up residence here, now is your chance to vote for me, as I am here now, I have been here, and here I will stay.

To those others who have applied for ownership, I say: Where are you? Why do you want this? Do you care? Because I have been here for a long time. And I have not seen one of you here, caring for this place, tending to the needs of the people. There has been only me.

Lady Elysa, Ireem's Fortune Teller

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds