A candidate statement for the upcoming Mystic Shop Election

***********************

To all Citizen of Ireem

My Name is Rowan Dyrkwyr and I am a gyspy, recently relocated to Ireem. Back in my home country my family would travel to the market everyday and make money dancing, selling our homemade tea, cookies, hand crafted jewerly, quilts, skirts and fortune telling. A skill that was passed down among the woman of my clan, I was walking past the vacant parlor and seeing that brought back fond memories of myself as a young girl watching my mother wow the townspeople with her visions and tell me,

"Someday Rowan it will be your turn, to show the common folk the light."

Since fleeing my countrydue to the war that tore apart my homeland and burned our camp to the ground I have been wandering, without purpose it would seem. I am writing to see if I could perhaps take over the parlor and restore it. I would offer services such as authentic gypsy fortune telling and tarot reading, teas & cookies and of course the finest handcrafted gypsy style jewelry and clothing. I hope you chose me and promise neither you or the citizens will be disappointed

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds