A Candidate statement from Lola

*********************************

Citizens of Ireem, as you have heard by now, Im sure, I have applied once again to run the mystic shop. I hope my persistence at least will show you how eager I am to bring this beautiful space to life again.

Its not really my style to beg for votes or run down my competition with sharp words, so I thought I would tell you all what my vision is for the Mystic and so you can decide for yourselves if you like my ideas and feel you want to give me your support.

I have been blessed with many teachers along my journey to Ireem, but none have been so fascinating as the Romani people. They taught me how to look to the stars, the tarot cards and Mother Nature to seek signs and visions, to heal and yes, even to curse those who deserve it. I am excited at the opportunity to offer my services, gifts and knowledge in our beautiful city to all who seek it.

Even though I was not born into the ways of the wanderers, some of my favorite memories are of my time living amongst them. There was always a kind of festival atmosphere around them, whether they were going about daily chores, performing for passers by or feasting around their own bonfires.

Its my wish to create this kind feeling around the shop. I plan to hold regular festival events and will invite performers, magicians and mystics of all kinds to help me make these an unforgettable experience for all.

I look forward to seeing you all around the sands Feel free to stop and talk to me if you want to know more, or just say hi!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds