WARNING TO ALL PREY:

***WATCH OUT FOR DRAKO AND DALILAH SIRNAH***

It started very simply for me... I saw a group of predators standing around in the desert, probably discussing how much they hate anything having freedom but wishing more prey would simply realize this and walk up to them, offering themselves to be bound and gagged for the good of all, instead of them having to chase after them... I decided to have a little fun with them and bounce circles around the area.... after several minutes of "Hey! Cut it outs!" and other whining, a few of the more industrious members of the group decided to move a few inches in an attempt to catch me. Heartened by this turn of events, I bounced some more, in a different direction this time, which appeared to confuse the poor creatures and chaos ensured among thier social order. Sadly, during this time I tripped and fell on Dungeon Guard Drako Sirnah, who was doubtless as surprised as I was that my hands fell directly into the shackles he was wearing.

Now, I've been captured before in the sands... It's not always pleasant, but what was to follow, I was whollly unprepared for.

Freshly cuffed and dragged, Drako and Main Squeeze Dungeon Guard Daliah Sirnah took me to the Dungeon Cafe and sat me down on a silk pillow with Drako, while Daliah took center stage with a striptease, a sight I was not at all unappreciative of... that girl is hot. (Little did I know at this point just how twisted and evil she was underneath the veil of physical beauty).

Then, the inevitable question from Drako: "Do you like to be tied up?"

I turned scarlet. Ok, here it was, they were going to tie me up, force me into thier dungeon and hang me from the ceiling a few feet off the floor, shackling my legs spread to the sides of the walls before the entire roster of guards in Ireem were invited inside the dungeon, and inside me in whichever manner they cared to experience. I'd be hanging there, limp from servicing the armed forces, covered in smells unknown to reasonable people, pleading for more.... I could hardly wait....

Instead, when I answered in the affirmative and started doing muscle exercises that I was taught to help me become ready to spend the next week of my life being a sex doll, Drako served me some cheap wine, and asked me to tell him about myself... a question that seemed to fall into the depths of the sands, as shortly thereafter they both started running around in circles while silly phantasmal music played in the background. Had they been possessed?! I couldn't understand this strange behavior, but soon thereafter, they spoke the magical word "onigokko" and I was running around in circles too, despite my strong sense of decorum and decenty yelling at me to calm down and behave myself. It was awful! Then they made me dance like a zombie, all while asking "Are you ready to be freed or sold yet?", a question I was unable to answer due to the swirl of insanity and confusion that my profound humiliation had put into my being... I couldn't even beg for my own release when my head turned into that of a giant man, the infamous Dungeon Guard Nhuck Corris, who could cap a prey and kill a slaver just by whistling at them --- The terrors that these guards unleash upon the people of Ireem are unfathomable, particularly the cheap drinks, and cannot be allowed to stand. Helpless girls and boys of the sands, beware of these guards. They are truely demons among the decent people employed by our great Kingdom.

I don't remember how, but I woke up the next morning in the auction area, completely clothed and having an irresitable urge to dance like a Hampster. My recovery will be slow....

(NOTE: Alternate Title possible: "This is what Sage gets for putting her tag on "Easy')

3 comments:

OMG!!! by far the funniest thing ever. You forgot too menion how you are allergic to apples, I offered her one and she ummm... made a smelly mess in our tavern.

December 3, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

.... *adds forced flatulance to her limits*

*blushes and runs off*

Curse you dungeon guards...

December 3, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Had I had the time this morning Sage, then the same could have happened to you when you have your tag on medium. I guess you were still confused by all the alcohol.

December 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds