I'm writing this note (which is a paid advertisement - Sage extorted me) to tell all the people of Ireem that I'm counting on your votes. Don't forget that I will give you a present for them. That includes you, Sage. (I hope the money that you took from me for this note includes your vote).

I would like to say that if I'm elected I will continue protecting the Sultana's boobies .... (oops, where is the eraser?)

I will demand a new tax be issued to cover the salaries of the dungeon keepers. If the knights get a salary, and they aren't employees of the kingdom, why don't we get a salary?

Don't forget that I've paid for this Sage. (I want you to disguise yourself as dungeoner and vote for me - I will be there to open the door.)

And of course "I'm gonna be a Ninja! Ninja Ninja Ninja!! BELIEVE IT!" and I will take all the corruption from Ireem.

I will remove corruption from Ireem with the help of all the dungeoners - no one in Ireem will be corrupt (only us).

I will throw parties, too, as Rana is promising (but paid ones of course - there is a crisis out there in the sands.)

If someone attacks us I will pay the other groups to help us and then after they've killed each other I will take all the money from those bastards.

And I will do it while I caress our pet (anyone with big and nice boobies and HARD nipples... of course) and tell poetry.

Don't forget that I'm the biggest (even though the smallest in size) poet of Ireem.

- the sands are hot and I see a spot
- the sun was high I saw her boobies and went shy
- the palace was fresh and I couldn't stop thinking of touching her flesh
- and I stopped eating my cookies just to watch the Sultana's boobies

Tell me if this isn't great poetry?

As a dungeon keeper we are in an excellent position for business. (I even started a private security firm called MAFIA).

Don't forget that I'm paying for votes, so if you need some money look for me (it is very easy money - just vote and get paid).

NINJA FIRANELLI - the BIG poet of Ireem

((Those who will desguise to vote on me for being paid, please tell Kora after so she can take those votes out, and don't forget to use a tag saying "vote for Ninja for the gift", or you can just pretend you have voted.))

(PAID POLITICAL MESSAGE)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds