As one of Ireem's mystics, I sometimes learn of alarming situations and I quietly take action to avert them. I feel this is one of my responsibilities as a mage of our fair kingdom.

In this case, however, I must ask for the assistance of every dungeon guard.

Ninja Firanelli is running for the very important position of Leader for the Dungeon Guards.

I have read the tarot and I am more than a little concerned.

The cards tell a tale of theft and deceit. They speak of lies and cheating, and deep, deep corruption.

They also warn that the Sultana will be insulted, innocent people arrested out of greed, and possibly wars started.

I am not sure exactly what the warning regarding the breasts is about, but I assure you, it seems rather dreadful.

It is clear to me, dungeonkeepers, that the reading is a warning to you to vote for ANYONE but Ninja Firanelli for dungeon leader.

He is sure to bring chaos. And even worse, bad poetry.

Sincerely,
Anneliese Wolfenhaut
Magi Leader

P.S. This plea has nothing to do with the $1,000 k that Ninja stole from me.

(PAID POLITICAL MESSAGE FROM THE MAGI LEADER, ANNELIESE WOLFENHAUT.)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds