ELECTION: Velvet's Statement

Slides her weary body behind her desk, it is late, the dim light of the candle throwing eerie patterns around her as she reaches for her quill, she dips it into the little bottle of ink and starts writing ………….

“Over the last few years we have seen our proud brothers and sisters disintegrate, some have left to never return, some might, who knows, time will only tell.  In running for Bedioun Leader my aim is to unite all again as one big family, to eat, laugh and fight alongside one another.  It is a dream that I would love to bring into reality.  As I sit here, I know that it will be a long and rocky road, but with the help of many in our tribe, we will be able to gain momentum in no time.

Vote for me if you share this dream of mine, I would be honoured to serve you and proudly strive to make this dream come true.

Humbly yours
Velvet Hamelin

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds