ELECTION: Captain Olaf's statement

Greetings All,

     My name is Captain Olaf (Darklord Trapdoor).  Many of you know me well and a few of you know of me as my business dealings are well documented here in the beautiful city of Ireem.  This has been my home for many a year and I know it well which brings me to the point of this greeting.  I wish to run for clan leader of the Pirate Slavers.  I am of the mind that I would make a great leader of this clan as I am strong enough to take on any fight that comes our way.  I believe that the slavers ought to be respected for the fine work they do in giving young women an opportunity to work. To do this , we must be organised and trained , this will promote the welfare of our group. We must return our crystal to it's proper  place and protect it so that it is never taken again.  We will make alliances with those who can assist us and return the favor until we are strong enough to withstand whatever comes our way .  It is my desire to see the Slavers safe in our own camp and free to do the important work we are here to do. Ireem needs us. Without slavers this city would not exist.  We perform a valuable service to all who coexist in Ireem.  I would appreciate any and all of your suppport in my endeavor to lead us all to prosperity and success.

Capt. Olaf

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds