ELECTION: Statement from Sin (Undead)

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.

I am not so naive as to be ignorant of the fact that my short time in Ireem has many unsure of how to judge my ability to lead. Nor can I claim that I am as well rooted here as some. But a fresh mind and fresh ideas are the weapons I wield in my quest to take reign over one of Ireem's most formidable groups.

Many know of my exploits both on the battlefield and in my steadfast defense of what I believe. Some have even spoke admirably of me at times. Whether or not they commend or loathe my actions and choices, I get results and am relentless in the pursuit of what I seek.

I wish to slowly bring about a wave of change that will forever shape the image of the Undead and those who choose to serve under me, I will not make empty promises or threaten those who do not wish to see me as their King. My offer is simple: Under my leadership, My only goal will be the success and prosperity of the Undead.

Sin

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds