FEATURE: Dr. Lurvless

Another brand new feature for the Chronicles. Give it up to Dr. Lurvless.....

Good day everyone,

Dr. Lurvless here. While bathing the other day I couldn't help but overhear two women complimenting about each other's wears. Following up with how great each other's hair looked, then finally inquiring on how one put on their beautiful make up. My curiosity peaked, wondering what these Godesses looked like. I dared take a peak. To my surprise these women were mostly average looking, well average for Ireem. Slinking back to my tub I shook my head and wondered what was going on. "Perhaps I missed something" I thought to myself. Hearing their giggles still as they idly talked I peered out again to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I was sorely disappointed to find that I wasn't mistaken. Average.

The next few days I spent pondering about the situation at hand, my ears seemed to now tune in more to these conversations. Seemed like girls everywhere are doing it, complimenting each other to mediocrity. I am not saying that I would not stick my tally whacker in these girls, nor do I not find myself staring at some of their features from time to time. I am merely saying that most of them would just remain an afterthought to me. Surely they all have great personalities too, very important if you like relationships!

But lets focus for a minute on that first impression, then you know all the other physical impressions that follow. Simply finding all the most spectacular (or expensive) clothing and throwing it on yourself after spending countless hours on the latest hair style will not make you stand out. It's all about how you put them together and make it work. The most beautiful girl in the crowd could be the one with the least amount of above average qualities, but know how to put them together so that she is not another set of tits in the crowd.

If the girls can't even get the basics down how could they even think to go for the exotic look? Sure, you can have a bunch of great features but since none of them work together, they will be fighting each other for my attention. So, before you dye your hair, paint your nails, have a magi increase your bust, empty out your husband's wallet make sure what you are doing will actually help your looks. 'Cause looking like a overpriced cheap prostitute is not in demand by many. Makes you wonder if these women are really friends, seems like they put on a smile and enjoy watching their friends sabotage themselves.

Remember: Friends don't let friend's dress shitty.

- Dr Lurvless

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds