Jigoku Magic for Fatted Calf Owner!









I know what you're thinking... Where have you been, Jig? And the answer is simple. I've been traveling the globe for the newest and best recipes. Aye that's right, Jig here is a foodie. I've brought back many spices from my travels and have a new spin on old recipes. IF you vote for me to be the next owner of The Fatted Calf, I won't let you down!

I'm back and here to stay...

and remember, if you don't vote for me... I'm a slaver and I have a lot of friends *taps her nose*

4 comments:

I approve of Jig and her ownership of the Fatted Calf.

October 20, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Or you can vote for Cathereine Night and actually bring in someone who will throw kick-ass parties!

I can do way more than rum...

October 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

No, no! Vote for me, because it's not just free rum... it's bear hugs too!

October 20, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Hey if either of us wins it will be "Awesome!"

October 21, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds