Dear Citizens of Ireem,

I would like to present a brief introduction explaining my application to manage the Blue Lagoon Cafe. As everyone probably know in some months I will resign the role of Bas Gedikli from the Sultana's Harem Royal to marry the noble Archon Sir Nino Al-Fares.

Therefore, I intend to continue the practice of organizing events to entertain the most refined tastes of this beautiful city and so I looked for a place the height of the task.

Visiting the nearby village while looking for a house outside the Palace, I discovered the beautiful cafe. Richly decorated in blue tones. I was really surprised to know that there was already in the city a perfect place for my future plans to increase the entertainment with music, bellydancing and good food and wine in town. This is a task I am willing to do, bring the best musicians and the most beautiful dancers to our future events.

Another factor that led me to try to manage the Blue Lagoon was the convenience of being near my future residence in the nearby village, which will enable my continued presence in the cafe.

For the future I see weekly events of music, dance and storytelling in view of the vast experience gained in my role as head odalisque in the royal harem.

So I would ask your help to make this dream possible, going to the location and writing your vote in me by the book in front of the cafe.

Thank you and I hope see you all soon in the masquarede ball next saturday!

Bas Gedikli, Stella Theseus

1 comments:

I leave here my great appreciation for the good people of Ireem that went there and voted for me!

Hope see you all soon in the opening event

A friendly hug to all!

Stella

October 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds