Vote Cathereine Night for The Fatted Calf!




----------------------------------------------------

Do you like to actually do more than eat and drink when you go to a tavern?
Do you want to party and have a good time for once?

Then vote in Cathereine Night for The Fatted Calf and let the party begin!

My name is Cathereine and I am newer to Ireem but rest assured this will not be the last you hear of me. I have many friends who have come before me and indeed they are one of the main reasons I have come. I am told that fighting and slave trade is nearly the only things many do anymore and I would like to liven things up a bit with some interesting events at the tavern.

I ask that you vote for me, and allow me to do more than feed you and collect your gold as the other candidates surely plan to do. Lets get the party started!

11 comments:

The fatted calf isn't a tavern o.O

October 20, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Really.. that is your comment "It's not a tavern." lol... You must be easily confused.

October 20, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

I heard part of Cathereine plan is to fill the soup with dead rats to cut back on expenditures.

October 20, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

Nope, that was Jigoku Magic's plan. My plan is to have some fun and throw great parties!

October 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Well if Cathereine Night wins, I will give her a public spanking for all to see. Because her arse is so fine.

October 20, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Hah, such petty slander from someone I don't know. It's pity you feel the need, dear.

October 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

"QUOTE:
Bench Booty said...

I approve of Jig ...

Bench Booty said...

I heard part of Cathereine plan is to fill the soup with dead rats to cut back on expenditures."

So to YOUR slandering Supporter I stated...

"QUOTE:
Cathereine Night said...

Nope, that was Jigoku Magic's plan. My plan is to have some fun and throw great parties!"

So as for your attempt to nail me for slander... don't start something you cant finish slaver. You threatened your voters and I promised mine a party.. you fail.

October 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Can I help it that I have a fan? No I cannot. As for a party, you seem like a real yawn to me, sweet cheeks. I didn't "start" anything, but I will absolutely finish it.

October 21, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

I must Retract my previous comment. I have since met with cathereine and I have decided that be it her, or me... The fatted calf would have a most excellent owner.

We're the best to candidates!

October 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Aww you rock too Jigoku Magic! No matter what it will be awesome :)

October 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

You're both Fatted Calfs!

October 21, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds