Who's my mommy?


My dear readers,
While sitting at the auction a few days back, I saw the strangest sight. There was a child roaming around. This small boy was barely as tall as my lovely woman Dinky. Now looking at him there could be no doubt that this child was the offspring of our favorite Bedouin Master J. The child bears an uncanny resemblance to the former leader of that tribe. Unfortunately it seems the grey hair is genetic. The boy was dressed up in his fathers clothes, and even tried to mimic his speech patterns. Now it surprised no one that the Master J was nowhere to be seen. Its to be expected that he would let his bastard child roam freely. The question on my mind is who is the boys mother? To my knowledge no one knows and Master J declined to answer when I asked him. So lets hear your theories Ireem. Who do you think is the mother of MJ’s bastard son? Perhaps the mother will even step up and claim him.

1 comments:

with the expansive harem MasterJ once had... it's anyone's guess who the mother is! o.o

July 2, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds