Dear reader, this was definitely one of the most horrible moments in Ireem! Yesterday I recognized people agitated fluttering around at the auction when I asked some of them what is going on. They just pointed down into the catacombs, shaking their heads and whispering "That is not good, that's not good at all !"
Of course my curious reporter heart ordered me to go down there for a little spying. After I made sure my Master is still lost in deep meditation, I sneaked down, always careful not to be seen as I reached a dark corner near the ceremony room of the combs. Hiding as silent as possible I became witness of what will change a lot in Ireem !
Knight Milua Schor kneeled to Undead leader Damien Sack’s feet, begging to let her and her sister go. As my eyes wandered across the room I suddenly saw my dear friend knights leader Jordina McGinnis standing there, undead Analisa Xue next to her, making sure she cannot escape. I overheard only a few words of their conversation as it became clear that Jordi was down here trying to rescue her sister Milua.
Damien just laughed evily and stated "One of you will be turned and the other will watch. Once the one is turned, they shall set their sister free!" I stopped breathing as I heard Jordi answering slowly: "Then take me. Milli is too young to die, she deserves to live. I will give myself for her life!" She smiled at Milli and whispered: "Please tell Paw he is the interim leader now till you have a new election" as she laid down on the Pentacle ready to face her fate.
Analisa kneeled down next to her, within the same movement gliding the free hand to the hilt of her dagger, thrusting down hard, penetrating Jordi's chest through. Twisting the blade a little to make the bleeding quicken she mumbled words in a language I never heard before. Jordi’s eyes were wide open as her body started to quiver, dieing slowly as some tears rolled down her cheek. Milli covered her eyes and screamed in pain and I covered my mouth for not crying out loud.
A little later, Analisa leaned low and caressed Jordi's cheek whispering in her ear "Open your eyes sister, see the new world before you" as Jordi opened them, taking her hand and letting her help to stand. Damien passed her a sword, she smirked and licked her lips as she growled "Thank you my leader !" turning and running out of the combs ready to hunt and kill.
Still shocked about what I witnessed I slowly stood up, Damien saw me, pointed over and yelled "Spy!" as he started running to chase me away. I ran as fast as possible and luckily reached the daylight without any bruises.

Dear reader, many of you already saw the former knights leader chasing in the desert, enjoying her new undead form. I still cannot believe what happened and one question is haunting me since yesterday: After all the bad things that had happened in the past, did my friend give up hope ? She went through a lot of trouble, starting with rebel knights, her husband Jason who disappeared in a mysterious way, her baby now missing and still not found and her new love Aizen turned into an undead. Was that all too much ?
I will never get an answer to this question as I cannot simply ask her anymore. I lost a dear friend and Ireem lost a leader, a good and generous person, loved and respected by the people of Ireem. Please be warned: don’t let her fool you if she crosses your way ! She is now dangerous and unpredictable, no matter how much we wish it would be different ! These are very dark times ....

6 comments:

Ooooh the reporters and their imagination!!! That is not what happened. I will tell the real story to all of you.
It was a particular hot day in Ireem. People at the auction site was agitated and shaking his heads with one hand covering the nose and the other pointing down to the catacombs saying: Oh no! The undeads have changed their perfume, now they wear “Rotten Eggs, eau de cologne, Paris pour zombie”
But no, it wasn’t the new perfume. It was only that ugly vulture face called Damien that was walking from one corner to other in its catacomb moving its duck wings all pissed and making the air go outside causing the disgusting smell . And the reason why it was so angry was because it captured the knight’s leader Jordina, and when it was going to suck her brain it realized that she hadn’t any, she had sawdust instead. Damn!! , the monster said, this is the last time I capture a knight. Either their blood taste like wine or they are too skinny or their heads are empty. From now on I’ll try with slavers, that although they have the intelligence of a retarded beetle at least they have muscles to eat.
But this event brings me some hope, because if the undeads can only capture easy preys like that knight maybe they are not that powerful after all.

Sando the Bedouin to the inhabitants of Ireem for a monsters free desert.

July 14, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Now this is exactly the reason why I no longer want those walking bags of diseases in the city,they only know how to cause trouble !

-Alices sands.

July 14, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

Ahaha, not funny Samba. Think you got too much Sand in you ugly Underpants or the sun burned too much on your small Head. Dunno where you come from but Ethic and Moralic isnt not much there. Maybe you should be more Humanic then Diabolic. Think about it. Finally the Undeads has a better Family and less Problems. Only the Rest talks and makes Problems. Like you do Rumors and Problems. Typically Mortal Mud. First learn to be Human before you start being a Devil.
Loona, the better Way!

July 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Thats funny Sando.
I myself was at the auction site while this went on. And i do not remember you being there at all. perhaps this was another time your thinking of?

July 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Loona....Calm down Sister. This pitiful excuse for a Leader knows exactly what will happen to him if he leaves the saftey of his home. That's why he's so angry and sits in his little tent all day writing spiteful letters our great Family. It all boils down to jealousy Sister!
But dont worry...he's not going to like where i shove his poisonous little pen when i catch him.
Psst..Sando....come out, come out...wherever you are...

Damien the Undead to the inhabitants of Ireem for a Sando free desert.
Wait...no...scrap that..it's not like he's ever in the desert anyway!

July 14, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

"Sando the Bedouin to the inhabitants of Ireem for a monsters free desert."
well if thats how you really feel sando then so be it
I guess you'd call the djinn monsters too wouldn't you!!
when will you mortals learn to look beneth the surface of things...
casts a small spell to transform the bedu tea to vinegar ...and their sugar to salt.....
and returns to her sleep her dreams ..

July 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds