Letter from the Nanny

Today we recieved a letter from Ex-knights leader Jordina's nanny Jacinth Yakubu, who takes care of the little baby boy Jordan. As we all know, Jordi sadly was turned into an undead. She captured me last week on my way to the office, her only request to me was to find out, who stole her baby. She tried to force me to write about it in Chronicles, helping her to get her baby back. I gave her the false promise, I would do this and she released me right after, but of course I had no idea at all where the baby is held. As we recieve this letter now from nanny Jacinth, things start to become clear. But read for yourself:
"Since Lady Jordina is now an undead, I am claiming baby Jordan as my own. I promised her the day he was born, when he was given into my care as nanny, that I would take care of him and protect him from harm, and that hasn't changed. Jordan is a son of Ireem, and will be raised here, in the City. I will raise him as my own son, and indeed, I love him as my own son already. Since it is not fitting that his mother should be a slave, I will go to Sultana and beg the boon of citizenship, and I will get a small apartment in the Residences to be our home. I have the support of the knights, and Jordan's Uncle Pawlaw and Auntie Hailea will help to raise Jordan to be the knight that his mother would have wanted him to be, the knight that she always said he would be, until her unfortunate turning. Jacinth Yakubu"
Dear readers, I know we questions us all now:
  • Will Jordi accept this ?
  • Will the other undead accept this ?
  • What will happen to Jacinth, if she ever falls into the undead's hands ?
  • And most of all, what will happen, if Jordi ever gets her son back ?
  • Will he be eaten alive, raised as an undead or ...?
Time will tell, but I am afraid, the news will not be good ones....

3 comments:

HE IS MY SON!!!! how can a nanny tell the son of someone as her baby??? Jordan is mine and i will all do to get him back! A son belongs to his mother and not to other people! do you don´t have a heart?? How can you do this?? He is my one and only and i love him soo much and you take him away from me??? you wanna lie to him??? i thought knights help but now you help to take a son away from his mummy!!!! why??? how can you sleep at night?? ....*stopps writting the letter and cries coz she miss her son and her heart hurts for missing him!

July 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

For what do you want a tender little child Jordina? Are you hungry?

Sando the Bedouin

July 21, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

*holds her baby in her arm and smiles happy..." i have him back and that is so wonderful! I will always be a good mother for him! Maybe i am a bad woman and not nice to our enemies! But i am loyal to my family and i give them my support, my love and my help and i Jordan is my son and he has my love and noone of my family would harm a family member and my son belongs to this family also! you can say about me what you want and talk about me like you want, but i never was bad to my own

July 22, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds