Grand City Fair in Ireem

Today we recieved an interesting scroll from Citizen Leader Alices Sands. As she is planing a grand fair in the city, she needs help of all Ireemians:
"Dear Citizens, Predators, Preys and even Undeads of Ireem!
Soon there will be a grand fair inside the city walls, the day of the fair is the day the undeads are allowed back into the city! But for now the whole thing can't start, if I have no one to help out on that day. I can hardly pour drink for all of Ireem or dance on my own for the entertainment (would be much too exhausting don't you think?)
So for now I am looking for preys, that wish to help me out with the entertainment. I'm looking for dancers and five to ten boys or girls that wish to be the preys in the traditional "who can catch the most preys / the fastest" run. Also do I want to ask the preys, who dares to enter the "hottest dancer of Ireem" contest to sign up!
I'm looking for citizens that wish to offer the good of their store to sponsor the fair. We need drinks, food, glasses, bowls and seatings, you name, it we need it!
I'm looking for predators to sign up for the events "You think you can catch to most preys?" and "The best fighter of Ireem?" aswell as "The most desirable Predator of Ireem", and of course the raffle of "A prey for a day"since anyone would love to win a handsome or beautifull predator to keep for a day!
And of course I am looking for the whole of Ireem, from the Sultana to the most coinbroke bedouin to come and enjoy the fair ! Drinks, Food, Dancers and the best events all for free.
The date is soon to be known. Keep an eye on the Chronicles for that ! Can't catch me in the sand? Then please send me a scroll !
Alices Sands, Citizens leader "

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds