Arriving at the auction this past evening I was not especially surprised by what I saw. A large group of the undead surrounding a scared slave girl. In order to protect this poor girls identity I shall not publish her name here. There were tow of Ireem’s Knights standing in the auction and I assumed they were attempting to gain this girls freedom. I soon discovered this was not the case however.

The Undead leader Damien Sack grabbed the back of the girls head and smashed her face viciously into the stone of the auction place. The girls cries of pain were clear to all present but the two brave knights, Master Rexie and Clown Solo, seemed not to notice. Damien then pried the girls mouth open and sliced off her tongue, tossing it to Kahdoosch Alter.

I must admit I was angered that the two knights continued to ignore this brutal display by the undead. Master Rexie seemed completely lost in his conversation with a slaver, they were busy whispering in a strange language.

Clown Solo seemed oblivious to it all. Indeed I thought him asleep. That is until Damien thrust his sword into this poor girls rectum and twisted it. At this time Clown finally spoke. “ It seems she is no longer a virgin.” he was heard to say.

Kaliani Bravin then stepped in and quickly sewed up the wound. Whether she did this to save the girls life or so that the torture could continue I can not say. For at that moment NeoZ Zerbino arrived at the auction and at the behest of his leader began to take giant bites out of the poor girls flesh.

I took it upon myself to ask Clown why he was doing nothing to help the girl. He instead took this opportunity to complain about one of his commanders, Seraf Clip. Saying that he “sucked”.

Finally the Knight Milua Schor arrived and was able to convince Damien to sell the poor girl to her. She then helped the badly wounded girl away, one would presume in search of a healer.

Is this the type of thing we can expect from out knights? To stand idly by as an innocent girl is tortured and make no attempt to help her. For the sake of all the people of Ireem I hope the knights chose their next leader wisely.

11 comments:

You should also post what I said to you, not just make falsely accusations. I did try to buy the slave from their hands, ((i can show you logs of that)) apart from that, you are not so objective as a reporter, nice job.. 3 Hurrays for Tim

July 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Mmm... No comment. Stange isn't it? Master Rexie made the finals in the election... But Urso Kronsage, who would have deffinatetly stepped in, did not. Way to go, knights.

July 23, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I cannot believe Urso didn't make the finals! how is that possible! It's a fix!

July 23, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

In comment to GHalberstadt

We know in a few days if it's a fix or not.

July 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

In this election only knights should be allowed to vote, not apprentices. They are swaying the result.

July 23, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Who the hell is this Master Rexie anyway? I was gone a week and he's here and running for leader? preposterous! You should be of a certain level to run!

URSO WAS ROBBED!

July 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

The knights have now just 2 choices and i hope they make the right one! Paw and urso are out and i can´t understand why! i am sorry for the Knights that they forgot that they are one family! they shouldn´t bring lies or bad words about the other one! but hey that is good for us! that makes them weak and us stronger and stronger!;-)))

July 24, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

next time the knights leader election should includes MJ, Damien and Raiden instead.....

Mache Asamoah

July 24, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

The knights were only to mess around with the last few weeks, this has to change, the old rules are no longer applyable with the aggressiveness now due in Ireem, we must stand together and change those so we are once again a strong family, many knights want these changes obviously, otherwise the old group of knights were chosen again.

One for all and all for one !!

July 24, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

All I can say is though I am new to the Knights I have seen many things, heard many sides. I have stood and tried to be objective concerning all. It takes a strong leader to bring about change. The knights who post here are still knights and should remember that all differences should not be aired publicly. For what took place at the Auction, I can not defend nor accuse as I was not there. All I can do is appologize. I personally believe in the knights and look forward to my days ahead. Congratulations to our new Leader Seraf.

July 26, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I've had two knights laugh at me and ask for sexual favors when I begged for helped. So this does not surprise me.

August 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds