NEWS: Strange note

The chronicles tonight had received a note in our drop box.  However, after our staff read it, we laughed so loud that we scared the office cat who then spilled some ink over parts of it.  But, in the spirit of good journalism that Ireem Chronicles is renowned for, we deiceded to print the parts that are not destroyed by the ink.  Also, a small prize will be granted to the person who can found out and name the author of this unrecognised note (All original writing mistakes included, see if that will help in identify the author):

"Salaam Chronicles and people of Ireem,
i nearly spilled my rum when i saw myelf being called a „traitor“ in the last chronicles article! ............That’s why i wish to state my reasons here for my group change..
I only got rude comments when i fell in love with a pirate, but can you blame me for trying to be with my beloved family and yet still with the one who owned my heart? ......... Even after he left his old family to be with me and showed loyalty to the Bedu they didnt stop their rude, respectless behaviour......... Besides that i got sliced up several times in my own camp with several bedus watching!! They didnt even try to draw a blade! Is that what you call family? All of them who didnt help are the true traitors, not me! The pirates saved my life several times, i owe them my respect and my blade on their side as well.........."

So small prize for identify the author of this note.  There should be plenty of clue there, including something mentioned about switch side when the pirates were kicking Beduoins' butts.  Although, being the partial observers that we are, The Chronicles will not be speculating whether the author will be switching to the winning side of the war again.

1 comments:

Rumor has it this letter was by a "Sun baked" rat. Must be a sun baked creature so bright red only a djinn would want her.

May 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds