ELECTION: Aizen

Dear Ireem

    I, Aizen Hellscreamer, would like to thank Ireem for their votes so far and taking the time to read this.  I would like everyone know that this is not a quest for power nor fame, but a quest to bring the arena games back to life!  I believe I am more then qualified to manage the arena for many reasons.  I promise Ireem that I will go out of my way as much as possible to at least have four events a month.  I plan to organize ranked matches, where you and your comrades can form teams and put not only your foes strength to the test, but their teamwork as well! Finally there will be a true reason to shed blood on the sands, and that reason is honor and glory!  Prizes will include gold, food, servants and perhaps ..virgins...
  
    So please Ireem, continue to vote for me and make the Arena a birthplace of gods and goddesses.
Vote Aizen

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds