Chronicles can report an serious allegation being made again a member of the Knight, of whom we cannot name due to an gag order being put in place a few days ago before the allegation


A few members of the Chronicles were approached by two women in the early hours of the morning, under the thick cloak of darkness that blankets the city when the moon is making it's way from the sky. Both were dark skinned, one with ruby-colored hair and the other with tresses like midnight itself. Even in the soft lamp-light of the burning oil and candles, the workers saw the tear-stained cheeks of one, and immediately welcomed them both in. A familiar face kept close to the woman, with arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders as she urged the beautiful but distraught lady to explain why they had sought the Chronicles office.

"I was arrested in the Palace. While admiring a painting on an easel, someone said I was trespassing. A member of the Palace Court was even my defense at the trial. I was found guilty. I paid my fines and my dues. Justice was served in the eyes of those who hand it out, and I was ready to move past the small mistake and continue about my usual business..."

The dark haired woman began to tremble, and her friend took the wine glass that had been offered to sooth her nerves before she could spill it all over her pale silks. The staff watched as the her eyes glossed with the threat of fresh tears, one quickly moving the tip of her quill over the parchment as she penned everything the woman had to tell her.

"A knight lead me deep below the city, saying I had a few more scrolls to sign before I could be released." The woman choked back a sob as her eyes stared off into the night outside the office door. "He bound me to a crucifix..he ripped my clothes off..under the iron cuffs I was helpless.."

The feisty red-head took the woman who broke out in a heart-wrenching, body-racking torrent of weeping in against her chest, eyes cold and sharp like daggers, as a rough painting of the knight in question was pulled from her bag. With the fire of Zin Ra spitting from her tongue, she told the worker with the quill while handing it over. "This fachist swine of a knight tortured and humiliated my friend, made a joke of the honorable code, and abused a child of Zin Ra. He will pay."

At the time of press, we were unable to reach the Annoymous Knight's Spokesperson to comment on the allegation. Further more, a gag order was put in place by the knight in the allegation, a few days prior to us receiving this report, which prevent us to either:

1) 1) Print the name of the knight in allegation

2) 2) Descript his likeness or nick name,

3) 3) Talk about the unique armour that he wears

4) 4) Print any painting or artist impression of his image

5) 5) Print any painting or artist impression of the alleged incident

However, while the Chronicles is NOT, in any way or form, able to gag any citizens to talk or speculate who the alleged knight is. We would NOT discourage anyone to go about and try to find out more about this incident and pass the word around, where the Chronicles are unable to.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds