COLUMN: Dear Granny.....

A new feature called “Dear Granny” debut in the Chronicles. Citizens of Ireem are encourage to write to Granny Robyn for any dilemma or issues that you may have and want her advice. Granny will be answering your problems every week, here in the Chronicles.

Dear Granny,

I am a young man of 22 years old. I work as a baker and have fallen in love with a Bedouin woman who visited our establishment everyday. We get on well and she demands a lot of sex every night I visit her tent. When we make love, which is every night, she has multiple orgasms after only a few minutes of sex and we usually get complain from other people in the nearby tent for the noise. Recently she has introduced me to her sisters and friends, giving me nickname such as “Woody” and “Stud O’More”. The problem is I feel she is just using me for my body, and I found her name calling embarrassing and humiliating. What should I do?


(Granny) First, you need to come up to the Magi Tower and see me and let me verified your claim of of multiple orgasms. Granny work for this stupid paper for free so I need all the perks that I can get.

As to your dilemma, you are actually in a classic situation which often the preserve of the women across the land where men just used us for sex and calling us all sort of names like “hunny” or “bishes” thinking it’s cute. Well it’s not. Most relationships are all about sex to start with, and in my marriages, usually sex that end with too.

Beside that point, I think your “friend” is actually suffering from a problem of what I classified as “Getting Old”. You see, with people who suffering from “Getting Old”, they like to do things to recapture their youth, maybe hunt a few slaves, or sold their whole clan to some spineless fairy dog for some coins, or in your friend’s case, being a horny bitch and hump a young stud non stop and humiliate him (Ed: erm…. Pot calling kettle black here…..).

As a woman of similar age…. (Ed: You sure about that granny???) I can totally understand why she does such things. She is probably footloose, and fancy herself being free and horny in her middle age, with some handsome young men who could offer multiple orgasms every night….. you know what, you should just shoot that bitch and come to visit Granny tonight for some more personal advice.


Granny Robyn, wishing you all to live a healthy and active life in Ireem


(disclaimer: the view of the columnist do not reflect on the view of the Chronicles)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds