(Chronicles) Thank you for coming over and speak to us! Let’s get started. Is there anything you'd like our readers to know about you before we ask you the difficult questions?

(Ash Doomsayer) Hmm, yes! I am a good Family Father, People tell me I am Handsome and...i have a big Sword

I'm sure the readers will rest easy at night knowing their potential chapel father is an adapt fighter. Why do you feel you'd make a good leader for the Priest Community?

I was the Knight Leader and it was better with me as now. I was a Priest before I was Knight and always worked under the Order of our Gods. I translated the Holy Book for the simple Citizen and I try to collect all Priests and Priestesses to work together. Ireem and Samhara are holy Places, full with magical Creatures and we Priests share their Tales and Stories with the People on the Street. I am sure, I am good enough to bring back the Believes and the Gods' Words to out Kind. People need something they can believe in and a Father for everything, maybe they choose me.

That's very noble and a compelling story. I speak on behalf of all those magical that we, um, appreciate your desire to become a storyteller along with your fatherhood. You mentioned you'd like to see those of the clothed work together. Can you elaborate on that for our readers?

Well I give them the Holy Book and let them read it and share with the common People of Ireem, if I meet a new Priest or Priestess I help them with Questions and invite them into our Priesthood. I doubt there are others that do this for the Priesthood

Now that you mention it, I don't think I have see much of recruitment. Do you have any other visions you'd like to see for the chapel?

Yes we should get some Holy Days!!! One Idea was like day of the Dead...every Citizen goes tot he Catacombs and we present Flowers on the Entrance of the Home of the Undeads and pray that they find finally their Peace. Or that every Guy paints their Balls with different Colors and the Females have to search the prettiest Painting. Maybe we should call it Eastern Week or something like that...

That’s. ….wonderful. I'm sure you'd make it a joyous and festive occasion for actual blue balls. So let me give you a scenario. If you saw a half naked wounded woman laying on the chapel door steps, what would you do?

[Thinks shortly] Well I would tell her I am married and she should ask a Priest for her dirty Desires... Some strange Women like to be slapped ...I would slap them too, but we have this nice Crosses in the Desert which we could use. Yes, it is difficult to help everyone, this is why I am standing at the Gate and share my Bread and Beer to the People that are Hungry [looks proud]. At least everyone needs a Father...a Stone to lean on or a Cave to hide and feel safe

Very enlightening. Is there anything else you'd like to add for our readers benefits

The Goddess of Intelligence, Zin Ray will bless all the Readers of the Chronicles. If they choose me as Priest Leader, I will try my Best to bring the Gods' Words to our City, I will help those who need Help and sacrifice all those, that are against our beloved City and I am sure the Chronicles will choose the Gods' Way and Decisions

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds