(Chronicles) So, Ms. Brucato, please tell me a little about yourself?

(Carly) Well, first maybe I should introduce myself to those who do not know me. I was found on the docks by my Mother Enigma, along with my Brother Mache. While Mache has been dropped on his head too many times, he has attempted to live a good and pure life. However the head dropping, at times, seems to interfere. Since Ireem was a dangerous place at that time, Eni decided it would be best that I be hidden in the Harem for my own safety.

What of your time there, within the Harem?

The Countess Page took me into the Harem, where I lived for a long period of time. As I grew, it was clear that Harem life was not meant for me. When I left the Harem, I was confused, mixed with anger on how I was ejected. Those closest to me knew the inner turmoil that I was suffering. Demons and evil thoughts fought within with what I knew was good, and how I was raised, and the influences of my family and my friends. Then one day I stood in the tall tower over the Arena, and over the court... with my life having no meaning, and no direction. I looked to the sky and the sun, and then a Light shown off the Temple..and surrounded me... I felt warm, my mind was clear, and focused. There was a bright light in my mind...a clear path, the Light of Zin Ray was within me. I knew then that my entire life was as it was for a purpose, to serve the Goddess and spread her word in our city and to the heathens of the desert.

Tell us why you feel you would be best to lead the other followers of Zin Ray, who travel the same path you seem to have found?

Some are just evil, they wish to pervert our beliefs for their personal satisfaction. Recently, our religion has been tossed to the side in the life of our city. Religion has no place in the day to day life here. We are not noticed, not acknowledged. In the Harem, it was my goal to help all. I had worked hard in the Chapel to bring the evil ones to an acceptance of good and right. Even then, I did not realize it, but my life was pointed to service for the Goddess. We need to bring peace and goodness back to Ireem. We need to help the Palace reconnect with the people of Ireem. We need to bring the slavers some level of basic decency. Even the Undead can have a place in society, as long as they respect the basic beliefs of our people.

How do you plan to do that, Ms. Brucato?

I am not a fighter, and all know that. I have tried to stay on friendly terms with all. Goodness is within all, it just takes time to reach it. It is our mission to reach all and establish that the Religious Faction of this City is to be respected and acknowledged. We have a place in this city and it is not to be ignored or walked over. The Goddess put us here to help direct the people and the Palace and together we will make our messages clear, and understood. Even if special measures are needed to *convince* some that they need to see the Light.

Any parting words for our readers, Ms. Brucato?

For the voters, I want to make clear; we are not just some group of quiet ones, to be ignored. Our time is here. It is time to make that clear to all. *Smiles innocently.*

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds