Yesterday afternoon, while being in our Chronicles office doing… well, different things, knight Urso Kronsage came rushing in, all enraged and furious. We were wondering about this, as he normally is more the calm and settled type and asked him, what is going on.

He stated: „The reason I am here is to write a public bounty to all of Ireem! I am posting a bounty of 5000 dinar to who ever brings Bigs into custody and face trial. He seems to be in hiding and disguising himself making him hard to track. Once he's in custody, I will personally pay the bounty!“

The man he was talking about is the well known slaver Sir BigPapa Yifu. My Master was quite shocked about this statement and the amount of money, questioning the background of all this, while I was already looking deeper, playing with the idea of having 5000 Dinar and all the dresses, I could buy with so much money !

Urso answered my Master’s questions and I started to draw a picture of the wanted slaver for all Ireemians to recognize him easier. The ones, that do know him too, will recognize, how exact I was working on the picture, to make sure that every Ireemian will be able to find him easily:






Urso explained, why he is willing to pay such a high bounty to get this criminal: „He has attacked knights openly numberous times, captured my commander and put her in a cage, breaking out of jail, and to top it off. He is in open rebellion against the Sultana. He says slanderous things and plans to try and overthrow her. But with him roaming about the palace is not safe.“

So dear Ireemians, go out and chase this evil man ! Capture him and bring him to knight Urso, make sure, he has to pay for his crimes and above all: let us try to bring back the peace to our beloved city by arresting this man !


Only when our Sultana is out of danger, we can continue with our daily businesses. Until this, I will personally be out and hunt this man ! And I advise you all to do the same ! May the best one get him and the promised 5000 Dinar ! My drawing will for sure help you a lot to find this wanted man ! Good luck to us all !


Disclaimer: Any kind of resemblance to a certain undead jester is a pure coincidence and not to blame on the artist of the drawing or the author of this article !

2 comments:

*grins* I have a plan to capture him and give him to you, Urso.

October 12, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

*glares*
"Hey Anonymous!! I am going to get Bigs and the bounty! So you better forget your PLAN quickly, cuz I have a better one anyway! If you are bored, you can look out for the Jest...I mean slaver in between and tell me, if you found him !"
*turns to hide her grin and thinks*
"I am so smart! They will all look out for a jester while I am going to capture the TRUE Bigs !"

October 13, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds