Today we have the Pirate slaver prey Noirah Macarthur as our page three model ! And here is the little interview with her:


Question: "What turns you on?"
Answer: "Strong, intelligent and sexy men able to be soft while keeping its authority, its force. Men able to understand me and then find the good way to tame me."

Question: "What turns you off?"
Answer: "People with a whip using it on my sweet skin. Those which hurt me for no valid reason, physically or mentally. "


Question:" If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be?"
Answer: "Any sexy strong man who turns me on. "


Question:"Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with?"
Answer: "Any man who cannot express his feelings and who is only able to growl during he takes you. "

Question: "Tell us something embarrasing about yourself."
Answer: "When i was refreshing myself in the oasis of bedouins camp. One of them, a leader, told me Bedouins throw camel's shits in the water. I was so surprised that I jumped quickly on my feet, feeling dirty and ashamed by being half naked in front of him. "

1 comments:

Hi Dinky ...
when you published my "Page Three" i restarted a new life after my big trial.
I was judged for 30 crimes i did as a pirate slaver prey.

Now, for my new clean life i am a bedouin prey from Horus tribe.

Kiss Noïrah

October 21, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds