Changes

Dear readers !

After one and a half year writing for the Chronicles and even being the editor of it for over a year, I think it is time for a change. My Master Tim Speiser and myself, Dinky Wingtips are going into retirement and will make room for someone new !

As you all know, I am a Magi apprentice and have to study so many spells and potions, my head is nearly exploding with all this information. Master is not very satisfied with the results of my training and I always get a spanki.. I mean ... he tells me daily, that I have to improve my skills. But being busy with the paper every day, it is just impossible for me to fullfill his requests.
So we both decided together to concentrate on magic and give up on writing. It also is a good opportunity for the readers to get to know someone new and fresh. We always tried to write as objectivly as possible and I am sure we succeeded in never writing in a biased way at all *coughs and winks*. Nevertheless a new mind and a different point of view would be good for the paper.

So dear writers of Ireem:
- Are you interested in earning your dinar by running a newspaper ?
- Do you enjoy getting all the news first hand and sharing it with your readers ?
- Do you like investigating stories and interviewing people ?
- Are you good with words, do you have a sense of humor and can you entertain others ?

Then you are perfect for this job ! Please contact us, Tim Speiser or Dinky Wingtips, if you are interested in taking over the job and its responsibilities. We will make sure to forward your interest to our secret sponsor Miss Kora Zenovka.

Until a new editor is found, the current team of course will continue doing the job that you dear readers are used to !

Thank you in advance for your interest, loyalty and of course all the stories you brought to us to print !

Tim Speiser and Dinky Wingtips

4 comments:

Hey baby ! Thank you for a wonderful time writing together ! For entertaining me with your stories and making me laugh ! You did a great job ! I know how much time you put in there, as we did it together ! Now lets look forward to something new ! *smiles and kisses him*

THANK YOU !

October 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

My dear Dinky and Tim
you two did a great job !
It has been a pleasure to read the news every morning having my breakfast....smiles.
Dinky, You will be great in the new job that you choose and Tim will be the right teacher.
Thank you very much !
Sultana
Zanlu Heron

October 20, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Dinky and Tim!

Thanks for the great work you always did! we will miss your special way to write all the stories about our Ireem!!

Kisses

Milly

October 22, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

Tim and Dinky,
I cant think of two people who have shown such dedication to something within Ireem. Placing both personal time and RP time to bring forth the chronicles and making it not only a functional part of our KoS Lives but our history. You have given us alot and I hope who ever steps up to the plate can show just as much dedication, hard work, intelligence, inventiveness within their stories. Your drive and determination to gain the story, the complete story should be admired and lessons learned.
I say Vivat and Thank You!
The Muse

October 23, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds