Another sexy woman of Ireem, that shows what she has to offer: Miss Grizel Halberstadt ! Enjoy the picture and her little interview as followed:

Question: "What turns you on?"
Answer: "Fun and funny people. Life is too short to be so serious! Oh and cookies! We don't have cookies in Ireem! Why don't we have cookies??? KORA!!! I WANT COOKIES !!! "

Question: "What turns you off? "
Answer: "Drama! I know everyone says they don't want drama usually are the ones dishing it best, but I just walk away the second you bore me with it. "

Question: "If you could have sex with anyone in Ireem who would it be? "
Answer: "Hrmmm... well that would be telling. Oh I know! The sultana! She's so pretty and so lonely up there in the tower I am a priestess who advocates love so I can call it ministry! Yeah that's it! "

Question: "Who in Ireem would you least like to have sex with? "
Answer: "Undead! Pew! Especially that drippy zombie one! *gagging noises*

Question: "Tell us something embarrasing about yourself."
Answer: "I'm not a real redhead."


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds