Welcome to the Chronicles, lady. For the benefits of those who doesn't know you, please say a few words about yourself.
*scratching her wrinkled bum and burps few words* Just call me granniePal, girlie. oldcrones like me won't spread away bullsh*t like otha guyz promise for bein imparato. Im straight now, lesbo ages are over. I used to have dozens of husband in my life, but now I am juzt simplie lookin'fo love" hemhehme hme hmehe

*Double check himself to see why he is being call a girlie* erm.... okay.... why don't you tell us your involvement with the knights so far?
yup. one day when da forma'leada Ashie had entered in da room where I was layin nakie and daydreamin, he issued me a 1000 G$ fine widout any warnin'. damn, I decided to be a knight.

So why would a fine senior citizen like yourself want to be the Knight's Leader?
fo'earnin much mo' money, moniee und moneee. what elz? everybody speakin'bullsh*t who answer somfin'else

If you become the Knight's Leader, what do you think you can offer to the citizen of Ireem?
I will keep da corruption higha and higha. can ya hear me sluttieonez? no worrie aboud breakin da law, granniePal will help ya all! we will organize f*kin good parties, I can tell ya! lonely and single girlies could come anytime, the handsom'knights will offa'everyfin to keep your mental balance highest. tiger panties to every knight! Mache sonnie, I hope ya will join back.he he mhemhe

*Starting to wonder if this granny is related to Cranky Granny Robyn* What would your approach be to deal with the issues that arise, such as crimes and warfare between races?
Just look arounda world girlie, crimes and warfare will keep our markets inda highest profit. I can suggest to make doublesized blacksmif and houze of pleasure fo'relaxin. library will need much mo'scientists to research betta und betta weaponz. the city should not strugglin by the lazy fighters here. everybody in armor now! yeeeeee

*Slowly moving away* That's all good...... so what are you hoping to achieve as the Knight's Leader?
new flat, maybee a palace,mmm, new maleslutz, girlies to washin and sewin my socks, a limo wid 10white horses, mmm. maybe I did not mentioned yet more money and pools in my palacegarden and mmmm respect, nope not respect but fearness and new makeups, dresses, goldie chairs in the hq, new slaves from the neighbour kingdomz, mmm may I attach a complete list later?

*Thinks he should wrap this up as quickly as possible and sod the rest of the questions* Why don'tyou sum up your campaign in one statement, granniepal?
do not forget to issue the fines befo'kickin'asses!!

*Sighs a relief that the interview is finally over* Well thanks for your time granniepal, good luck at the election!
*tilts her head above her shoulder and whispering quietly* truzt me sunie. put me in da knighz leadaship and I will make ya richie *winks*

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds