(Chronicles) Good evening Avery. Welcome to the Chronicles’ Election Special. Let’s get right to the point. In your opinion, what makes a good leader of the knights?

(Avery) In order to be a leader, a person must have followers. And to have followers, a person must have their confidence. Hence, the supreme quality for a leader is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible. If a person's associates find her or him guilty of being phony, if they find that he lacks forthright integrity, she or he will fail. For me, teachings and actions must work with each other. The first great need, therefore, is integrity, and high purpose.

Can you tell us a bit more about your involvement with the knights?

When I joined the knights, I was a Beduoin. At the time I was recruited by the head of the knights, Lonesome Charisma, (Milly Schor was second in command), and I was trained by Urso Kronsage. Smooth Citron was still with us and working as a knight, at that time. It was a wonderful team. I could not have asked for better.

Many people’s opinion are divided when we discuss what exactly do the knight represent, and what are their purpose. Maybe we can have some of your thought on that?

The knights should be, and they were, pure and noble and could be called on to help anyone in distress. They would always follow the code, never resorting to methods worthy of their enemies.

What would you consider as your best quality to be the Knight Leader?

I have been the only knight on call for many months at a time. My strength has always been in my word. I have fought many battles, but more importantly, negotiated many a dispute successfully. A dispute between people who oppose one another can only be settled by a negotiation with someone who does not break their word.

What motivate you to throw your hat in the ring, so to speak, to be the Knight Leader?

I am disappointed recent history could so dramatically alter the perception of the knights, both from within the Order and from outside of the knights. We need a knight leader who will bring the knights back to nobility, honor, integrity, and moral character.

You talked about honor and integrity a lot. Do you believe that should be the focal point of what the Knight as a group is about?

Knights must have self respect in order to give respect to others. And respect must be shown. This is Ireem. We all love Ireem, and we want Ireem to live up to the best it can be, not the worst that is within each human soul. Ireem is a city where the bad guys are really, truly bad, and the good guys are really, truly good. When those lines get crossed, and the good guys are evil, then we have a serious problem.

So in your mind, do you believe that you can bring this back to the Knight and be a great leader of them compare to other candidates?

I have read the other interviews for Knight Leader, and they were all very good. However I think there is a lot to this job. Highest on the list is "chain of command." To me, a title does not bring power, or wealth. So why would I still go for it? Because I know that I can do this job well. I was doing it as Archon until February 14th. Sometimes, it hard to imagine the difficulty of this job, unless you have been there personally, witness all the hardship and issues of the job brings.

Thank you very much Avery. To end this interview, maybe you can share a vision of your leadership will bring to Ireem?

If I am elected, my job will be to restore order to the Order, so that the knights can do their job and arrest the criminals who harass the citizens of Ireem.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds